Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sesame Street Live...


We took the girls to see Sesame Street Live: Imagine 1-2-3 on Saturday Morning at 10:30am. The girls were great, they sat well, joined in the fun by clapping and engaging with the characters (after the first scare, of course) We had great seats, on the end of an aisle, right in the middle and just about 5 or 6 rows back.  And the Carpenter Theater is a beautiful venue with plenty of leg room, it was a comfy experience for the parents as well.


It was only about 1 hour and 15 minutes in length, and my first reaction was, "Wow, not a great value", but then within seconds I realized that it was the perfect length for their target audience. I saw some parents getting up with their little ones several times so I was thankful our girls were still and well behaved for the two acts. I love doing stuff like this with them. I remember my Parents taking me to Disney on Ice and stuff like that, so many similar memories with my little ones is super important to me.  We already have tickets for Yo Gabba Gabba in October, our goal is to introduce Olivia (and Avery) to as many characters as we can to warm them up for Disney in December, so they don't freak out on the Mouse, the Duck or the Dog.

1 comment:

cheap sesame street live 123 imagine tickets said...

musical is still a firm favourite of audience who be familiar with how to look beyond the glitz and find musicals that actually rock. One put they can reliably turn is Broadway.