Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tacky 2010











A huge THANK YOU to my friend Jeni for taking such wonderful photos.  We hosted the Annual Tacky Sweater Party on Saturday Night, this year the crowd was much smaller than in years past, but we had a fabulous time, the evening turned into a wild and crazy dance party and we shook our tail feathers until about 2:30am. Jeni came up for the party and it was so great to see her and spend some time with her as adults and not just as Mom's to our daughters. I loved it and I can't wait to see her again.

My trip to Manila was a success, and a quick one at that, I realized when I got home that I had only slept in a bed for 4 hours all week, the rest of my sleep was on the plane. I just booked my flights for Idaho the week of the 13th and while I am dreading the trip in general, I am thrilled that I am able to spend a night with my friend Lisa and her family in Seattle later that week. It will be great to see her and give her that hug I have been wishing I could give her for the last week.

No comments: