Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve

Avery enjoying Christmas Eve Dinner...dressed to the 9's.

Can someone tell this Child's Mother that you don't go to the table naked? And especially not on Christmas Eve when you have about 713 new Christmas Dresses in your closet

Time for Reindeer Dust
(Thanks Bethy)

Showing the Reindeer's the way...

"Daddy, should we put some over there?"

Throw some over your shoulder for good-luck

Merry Christmas from a very excited 3 year old



If you are emotional...whatever you do, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT listen to Josh Groban's "I'll Be Home for Christmas"...with all the little solider blurbs, I am now a tearful mess...bring those soldiers home for goodness sake. While listening, I just heard a solider from Richmond, Virginia wishing his family a very Merry Christmas...I sure hope he is home safe and sound with his family this year...

And being that I am an emotional mess this year, please do me a tiny little favor and say a little prayer for those we are missing this year, those that are no longer with us, many of which should be...

No comments: