Friday, December 10, 2010

Choral Debut

Olivia was in the Choir...she sang her little heart out and it was one of the cutest things I have ever seen in my entire 31 years on this planet. It was FREEZING outside, but we all bundled up to cheer her on. Molly came along for the ride, Olivia was excited for the extra support. Avery ran around and yelled "LaLa" when the crowd was quiet and Olivia beamed, she was adorable. They probably sang 10+ songs and I was more than impressed with how well they all did. The first song was the best, because you had no idea what to expect when the music started, and then all of a sudden you year 30 tiny human voices screaming Christmas Carols at you...its the best! I have it on my Dad's FLIP, so I will upload a video just as soon as I get a chance.






No comments: