Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wedding & Wedding

Allison and I at my Wedding
May 2005

Brad and I are heading out tomorrow. We will spend the night in Alexandria together, have a nice romantic dinner at The Chart House, our very favorite Northern Virginia restaurant and the scene of our first DC date, and then I will get up at the crack of dawn and hit the road for Cape May, NJ, which will include a 1 hour Ferry ride from Lewes, DE to Cape May, NJ. Allison and Austin will be married Saturday Afternoon, of course there is a weekend full of activities planned, all of which no doubt are going to be a blast.

Brad will head North to Doylestown, PA for his friend Tristan's Wedding. On that note please send some prayers up to Tristan and his Bride-to-be Katie, Katie's Mom is in the fight of her life...the Doctors are doing everything they can to make her comfortable and get her to the Church on time. Cancer is evil.


Tristan, Brad and Ryan
May 2005

The Chalfonte Hotel, Cape May, NJ.

It looks like we are going to have beautiful weather in Cape May, and if you haven't been to Cape May, it is as quaint as can-be. I absolutely love it there. Allison and Austin are going to have a beautiful Wedding Weekend.  I am hoping that I don't forget to take pictures - HA.


Tristan & I right before our ceremony began

And in case you were wondering, no, Riley isn't in charge of the girls, Brad's Parents will be here to shower them with Grandparent love. The girls are looking forward to it, as soon as you mention PawPaw to Avery she goes nuts, she loves her PawPaw.

Ryan, Brad and Tristan
They were Frat Brothers at Radford and have remained good buddies (as they would say, I am not a big user of the word "buddy")

No comments: