Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sweet Frog

It is my new favorite. Have you been to one? It is delicious and genius all in one bite. Its a Frozen Yogurt Bar, with toppings galore. We had a blast taking the girls there yesterday afternoon, and we are already planning out next visit back.

You can see the wall of Frozen Yogurt machines on the back wall and then the topping bar on the right

Molly and I had planned a girls afternoon out, we were originally planning on hitting up the Williamsburg Outlets, but we both realized we didn't have all that much to look for, so we changed our plans and had a casual lunch at Panera and then hit up the always ghetto Chesterfield Town Center, I walked away with 4 WallFlowers from Bath and Body Works, in the hopes that I can manufacture the smell of Fall in this place. Then we beelined it for DSW with our fingers crossed they would at least one pair of cute boots in canoe size...and low and behold, ta-da, three pairs of boots later, and I am one happy camper. I am still debating whether I should try and find a cheaper option on Zappos or 6pm.com, but for now I have secured both a brown and black pair of almost zero heel, size 11 boots...don't kid yourselves folks, they are like a diamond in the rough. Until you have tried to shop for size 11 shoes, don't judge me for hoarding them while I make up my mind.


They zip up the back...what do you think? I don't want to marry them, but I would likely be willing to move in together for see where it goes, if you catch my drift. And, yes, I did in fact get the same pair in black, cheesy I know, but its not like I am going to wear them at the same time, duh.

When I got home and showed them to Brad he asked me where I was going to board my horse, clearly he didn't see me galloping around the store while trying them on.

2 comments:

The Harris Family said...

I still love them...ride em' cowgirl!

Megs said...

Its like my fave yogurt place Chill! These places must be the new thing.