Friday, September 24, 2010

Snuggle Buddies

I picked Olivia up at school yesterday and I knew something was wrong, she was moaning and her coloring wasn't good. Her teacher thought she just needed to use the bathroom, but that wasn't her, the poor little ballerina was burning up, when I got her home, I gave her some Motrin and then took her temp about 30 minutes later and she still had a fever of 103.

So last night Olivia and I snuggled up in my bed and went to bed around 8:30pm. By 10:30pm she was on fire, so another dose of Motrin and she was back asleep. And as I type she is prancing around in her new leotard (which btw is a little too big, but its gonna have to do), "Shaking her Body', outside of being a little impatient, she is a-okay. I am hoping that this afternoon after her nap we can still run out and get her measured for her new dance shoes, I have been looking forward to our shopping trip all week.

I am on a mission to find Olivia cute Dora slippers, her Elmo slippers just don't fit anymore, but seriously, I am starting to think that cute Dora slippers just don't exist. If you happen to stumble across some, just point me in that direction.

I am thinking about decorating for Halloween this weekend, I gave up on just finding some cute "Fall Decorations", and heck with it being 97 degrees outside it doesn't feel all that much like Fall to me. So the Halloween Decorations should be up before I head to Idaho on Monday morning bright and early.

No comments: