Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Guess not...

So that parasite I was talking about, and how it might be the answer to my big ol' weight debacle....not so much. Its basically gone, not that it really was a parasite, but I like to just pretend it was, but either way, its gone and the weight is still here. SHUCKS.

This has been a super crazy week, work has me running in 934 different directions. Brad is out of town and I am busy packing up our entire house, getting Riley ready for a mini-vacation (he goes to the kennel on Thursday morning), and planning our route to Georgia. Thanks to my Dad for being a good route planner, I just don't have the time, I have delegated that task to him and he is a good little mapper outter.

I am very much looking forward to spending a few extra days with the girls and of course seeing our extended family this weekend, but I am NOT looking forward to the long drive and the hotel stay, traveling with these two little darlings usually isn't a peaceful endeavor, but we'll take each mile as it comes.

We gave Olivia her Bouncy House (early Birthday Present) over the weekend, she is madly in love with it and we are planning to bring it with us to Georgia, it will be perfect for the rest of the kids and will keep them busy so us Moms can have a peaceful conversation amongst ourselves.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

We're also in the packing process for vacation. I hope your car trip is quick and painless!!!