Saturday, December 5, 2009

Time to Party

T-Minus 3 Hours until the 4th Annual Tacky Sweater Party kicks off. I cannot wait to shower, get ready and start to partake in the food and drink.

Here is the menu for tonight:

Paula Deen's Mac n Cheese
Meatballs
Pepperoni Dip
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Spinach & Artichoke Dip

And for Dessert:

Brownies
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Paula Deen's Gooey Butter Cake
Peanut Butter Cookies (the ones with the Hershey Kisses on top)

And of course, we shall drink...

White Wine
Red Wine
Beer
and...what would a Turner Party be without Bourbon?

I think I went a little crazy, it turns out quite a few folks won't be able to make it this year, so its going to be a small party this year, but I am a-okay with that. I will get to spend some quality time with the ones that are here!!

No comments: