Tuesday, December 22, 2009

SAHM Day 1

So liked I mentioned before, I am going to be a SAHM for the next two weeks, and today was Day 1. Yesterday was really Day 1, but since I had some work to do, I didn't really get a chance to sit down and play with the girls like a real SAHM would do, so I am counting today as Day 1.

Who can start their day without a little "Coffee"?


Or without a good stretch of the legs?


And when its too cold to go outside and play, we can just look out the window and hope our big sister doesn't pull us down and crack our head off the hardwoods.

And we would never let our nose run and chew on bath toys...

It brought a little tear to my eye watching them play together...they will always have each other and for that I am grateful.

And then it was time for the little darlings to take a nap and for Cinderella to get to work...just so they can tear it apart when they wake up.

On a side note, Olivia has started calling Avery...."Skinny", its hilarious. That is now Avery's nickname, which is ironic since she is anything BUT.

1 comment:

3guysandagirl said...

They are so precious. What kind of camera do you use? I want one!