Saturday, December 26, 2009

Perspective...

My SIL Shannon gave Brad and I the book, The Noticer by Andy Andrews for Christmas this afternoon. I am only on page 14 but I just had to share a paragraph I just read, I think its perfect, not only for this time of year, but always. I won't go into a lot of detail about how it made me feel, or what I thought about as I read it, but I did want to take the time to share it with you.

"When you focus on the things you need you'll find those needs increasing. If you concentrate your thoughts on what you don't have, you will soon be concentrating on other things you had forgotten you don't have-and feel worse! If you set your mind on loss, you are more likely to lose...But a grateful perspective brings happiness and abundance into a person's life".

No comments: