Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I've got the fever...

No, no, no, I don't have the fever, but Olivia sure has one. The poor lil Brat came home from Donna's yesterday and was oddly very quiet, very unlike her, I finally took her temp after kissing her forehead and it was warm, took her temp, it read 101.8 and then 15 minutes later it was up to 104. Motrin brought it down a little bit, she was able to settle down and sleep, but that didn't last long, she had a restless night filled with QT in the glider with her Dadda. So her and I spent the day together, if I have to watch another episode of Barney I might lose my lunch. She was a crank pot most of the morning, but turned it around and then post nap-time her fever was back so that means another day at home with Mom tomorrow, as Brad is out of town.

My parents arrive tomorrow for the winter. I feel bad that I haven't had the chance to get flowers for their arrival, but I have been busy nursing a sick child to health - HA. Hopefully they will be here by 12 noon so I can head into the office and take care of some stuff, and Brad will be home tomorrow night.

Olivia is starting to get into the Christmas Spirit. She loves to talk about Santa Claus, so we will see how it goes when we try and visit him at the mall later this week.

No comments: