Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Feeling Blue...

Not only do I have a super annoying cough that won't let me sleep, but now I am feeling a little blue. Could it be that the Holidays are over and I will be heading back to work soon? Could it be that my husband is shady and fails to mention critical details about his day? Could it be that Avery sleeps like doo-doo? Could it be that I have a lot of work-travel coming up and hate to leave my little doo-doo sleeping darlings? And I am pretty sure being a chubby Sasquatch isn't helping matters. Well ya know what folks, no time like the present to turn that frown upside down. I am well aware of how blessed I am, and how relative to others I have nothing to complain about, but sometimes it feels good to just get it out.

Tomorrow night is NYE and we are headed across the street to ring it in with the Koehler and Harris Families. I love NYE plans that don't involve a car and an uncomfortable dress. I will be sporting some super comfy jeans and likely a sweater and might even break out my cable knit slippers for the shin-dig. I have some resolutions to blog about, but I am not in the right frame of mind right now, so that will just have to wait. I also owe you and myself another post about the book The Noticer, I finished it on Monday morning and if I could get everyone to read it my world would be a better place.

While typing this post I have coughed up both of my lungs...my eyes are watering and I am about to vomit from all the coughing.

No comments: