Thursday, February 5, 2009

Week 36 Report...

For you ladies out there that don't mind the TMI, keep on reading...

I saw Dr. Davis yesterday morning, Brad was able to join me for the first time since our first appointment which was nice, she "checked" and I am now a "good" 2cm and 60% effaced and Avery is still head down (AMEN). She is guessing Avery will be smaller than Olivia was, not just because she is going to take her at 39W, but because she just thinks she will be (who knows why she thinks that or what that means). But at the end of the Appointment she called the hospital and put me on the calendar for 6:45am on Tuesday February 24th. I am excited that we know the "end date" if she doesn't come on her own before that. I will be 39W and 1D on the 24th, so that will be 9 days earlier than when Olivia was born.

And the best news of all is that Beth is flying down on Sunday the 22nd to be here for Avery's Birthday, she will arrive mid-day, and will head home on Wednesday evening after Avery's arrival. I cannot wait. It will be her first trip to Richmond, and she hasn't seen Olivia since she was 3M old, so a lot has changed in the last 15M.

Olivia is having a rough spell at daycare, she cries when Brad drops her off and Donna says she isn't sleeping well, Brad is going to get the full report today, I hate thinking about her being unhappy there.

My great friends at work threw me a surprise Shower yesterday at lunch, they were so cute and SOOO generous, and of course the cake was delicious!!

Only two more weeks of work...the countdown is on.

No comments: