Monday, February 23, 2009

One more day...

Sweet Olivia has one more day of being an only child, and the poor little thing has no idea that her world is about to change forever. I have been a teary eyed mess lately, I don't want Olivia's world to change, I want her to feel like she is our whole world, and I know its going to be hard to make that happen with another little one to love. All second time Mom's have told me everything I am feeling is normal, lets hope they are right.

Beth arrived yesterday afternoon, it was so great to see her, I am so glad she will be here for the lil' monster's arrival tomorrow, gosh, lets hope its tomorrow. We took Olivia to the doctor this morning, her lungs are on the mend, but now she will have a month or two of inhaled steroids to get her back to a good starting point, only to enter the allergy season in April/May, fingers crossed she cruises through it without illness.

Brad's flight home has him landing in Richmond today at 5:15pm, lets hope everything is on time. Apparently US Airways changed their policy and they no longer allow 'Stand By' passengers if there are open seats, so he has to wait for his original flight even though he is chillin at the airport early...bummer.

We have to be at the hospital tomorrow morning at 6:45am, I am hoping that I am able to sleep tonight, last night my mind was racing, so I am hoping I am able to catch some Zzzz's. We likely will be home from the hospital on Thursday, so I hope to post some pics of our newest addition.

No comments: