Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Furniture - Yippeeeeee

A quick update, Avery's Furniture arrived in Richmond today and will be at our house sometime tomorrow, I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am, after talking to the shipping company yesterday she prepared me to not have it until next week so this was a very nice surprise. So of course I will spend all weekend folding and refolding all her clothes and blankets as I put them away. And we picked up the glider and ottoman yesterday as well, so everything should be in her room tomorrow afternoon - Exciting!

And it looks like I will be able to take between 12-16 Weeks off after Avery is born, more than likely closer to 16, which I am thrilled about.

Brad had his testing yesterday, he was so out of it for most of the night, he doesn't even remember putting Olivia to bed with me last night. Scary huh? We are waiting for biopsy results, but the Doctor said everything looked good to him.

Tomorrow Molly, Insley and I are going to dinner and having a quiet little girls night, I am looking forward to the QT.

Valentines Day is just around the corner, along with my 30th Birthday...but we don't have anything planned, we are making Filet and just dining in for Love Day and since we will have a 1 week old on my Birthday I can't imagine any big plans for that night either. My Aunt Martha will be in town for my Birthday Weekend, she arrives on the 5th, so we are all looking forward to her visit.

No comments: