Saturday, February 14, 2009

Almost there...

It is almost done...just 3 more frames to hang on the wall and I will be posting pictures, but I couldn't resist, I wanted to get one out there so you had an idea of what it looked like. This is her bedding.


The furniture arrived on Thursday, I was beyond "stoked", I spent the afternoon putting everything away. Thursday Night, Molly, Insley and I went to dinner for our Monthly Girls Night, a delicious meal at Cafe Cattura (sp?) and then cupcakes and presents at Molly's house to celebrate Avery's Pending Arrival, they are so sweet. We are so fortunate to have such great neighbors.

Brad and I watched Blood Diamond last night in bed, my parents gave us a new DVD player for Valentine's Day because the one my Dad had handed down to us didn't work, so we are finally able to watch movies in bed, just in time for some sleepless nights. We went to the Little Gym bright and early this morning and then spent the rest of the morning at the Doctors Office, "Sweet Lips" as Dr. Strehler called her, just can't seem to kick this lung junk, he said after 3 months of fighting these infections, he is just going to classify her as Asthmatic and start treating her as such, sad, but whatever it takes to get her healthy again is A-Okay by us. Back on antibiotics, and 6 days on an oral steroid...he said it will make her "Intense, Angry, Aggressive, and very Hungry", lovely huh? Can't wait to report on how the next 6 days go. HA. We also got a new nebulizer, we are thrilled, the other one just doesn't seem to be putting out the steam like it should, this one works like a champ!!! They are hoping that after 6 days of oral steroids we can move her to an inhaled steroid, which will be much easier to deal with and won't have the same side effects (Angry, etc).

Off to put the little one to bed, its been a long day!


2 comments:

3guysandagirl said...

Oh Leigh. That's horrible. Have they ever done a chest x-ray on Olivia? Cameron is finishing both the steroid and the Amoxicillian today and YES, it does make them hungrier and sleep less, but his mood has been great. I can't wait to say bye to that damn steroid! I hope she is feeling better, especially since you will need all your energy soon for Avery!

Tina

Kate McHugh said...

Cafe Cattura! You must be on my side of town too - where do you guys live? We're in Smoketree