Monday, February 9, 2009

72 in February - Heaven On Earth

How about this gorgeous weather? It was 72 on Sunday, we had a blast playing outside most of the weekend. Of course we had The Little Gym on Saturday, Olivia's good friend Isabella is going to have a little brother in a couple of weeks and their furniture hasn't arrived yet either, so Babette and I complained together while the kids ran around and played. So onto the Furniture Issue, they weren't able to deliver on Friday, apparently the driver was new to the area so he wasn't able to finish his route and our Nursery Furniture went back to the Shipping Warehouse, and they aren't sure when they will have a full truck to bring it back to Virginia, so WHO THE HECK knows when we will get our Furniture. I was not so pleasant on the phone with the Customer Service Lady, she didn't have any details and couldn't answer any of my questions. So needless to say its likely this furniture will arrive POST Avery's arrival. The good news is, the Glider and Ottoman are covered so we should have those in the Nursery by Thursday - WAHOO.

We bought the double stroller over the weekend, only a few more weeks before we can use it.

Samantha and Matt (our neighbors) welcomed Maya Saras Fahy into the world late Saturday Night, after what appears to be a long long labor. We can't wait to meet her. Her and Avery will be great friends.

And Justin and Insley (neighbors as well) found out they are expecting a little girl in June, she will be a lucky little girl to have a big brother like Zack, he will show her the ropes. Lots of girls for the neighborhood. When Olivia was born 4 out of the 5 neighborhood babies were girls and now 3 out of the 4 neighborhood babies are also girls.

Have I mentioned how thrilled I am that Beth is going to be here for Avery's arrival, I can't wait to see her. Only two more weeks. I go back to see Doctor Davis tomorrow morning, I will post an update.

Tomorrow Brad has an Endoscopic Procedure scheduled for tomorrow, so that means he starts taking 30 pills this afternoon and can't consume any solid foods until after his procedure tomorrow afternoon, the poor guy. I will be taking him and staying with him at the hospital and I am guessing he will have some food demands once he is done. For this pregnant girl I am hoping they don't involve Chinese Food. HA.

I had girls night out with April and Courtney on Friday Night, it was great to catch up and hang out for a little while, they were so sweet and brought my shower gifts, I can't believe how hard it is to get together with your friends more often than once a month, but boy is it great to see them when it happens.

No comments: