Tuesday, February 17, 2009

38 Weeks...

A quick update on my 38 Week Appointment...

A little TMI, but I have the start of a bladder infection, which I suspected, and Urine confirmed. Dr. Davis is going to treat it just to be on the safe side so I am symptom and pain free by the time Adorable lil' Avery arrives.

We are still on schedule for 6:45am on Tuesday February 24th.

Stats:
Measuring - 38.5cm
2cm
50% Effaced
-2 Station

And get this...Brad is flying to Charlotte for an interview on Monday, I am beyond excited for him, and hopeful that he won't encounter any flight issues and will be back safe and sound Monday evening and won't miss his daughters arrival on Tuesday.

We got some exciting news today, Brad's sister Shannon is expecting her third child, and due September 29th. Brad's Parents will have a busy busy year with two new Grandchildren.

The Nursery is FINISHED. I will upload some pictures of it tomorrow once the camera battery is charged.

Oh and I can't forget to report how sweet my Dad is, I had mentioned how much I wanted Butter Crunch Ice Cream from Friendly's, so he stopped by tonight with a Half Gallon, how sweet is he? He takes great care of me!

No comments: