Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years Resolutions...2009

Leigh's
Clearly some of these won't work until Avery is born...
1) Continue to take vitamins once I am done with the prenatal vitamins
2) Jump on the Weight Watchers Band Wagon, and don't get off until I am old and gray, and drink 8 glasses of water every day.
3) Read to Olivia every day
4) Spend quality one on one time with both Olivia and Avery each and every day
5) Call my friends more often


Brad's

1) Take Vitamins every day
2) Spend more quality time with my Wifey (he came up with that one on his own)
3) Be better about communicating with my family (for example: let my Mom know when I am going out of town for a week)
4) Eat healthy
5) Make sure Olivia brushes her teeth every day

Olivia
1) Reduce the number of times I say NO every day
2) Stop hitting my Momma and Dada
3) Be gentle and kind to my little sister
4) Give Doggie a break and leave him alone when he is sleeping
5) Continue to be a happy, lovable little girl

Avery
1) Come into this world quickly and without inflicting any pain on my Momma
2) Cry as little as possible, only when I am hungry and they are ignoring my need to eat
3) Sleep through the night as soon as possible, ideally by 2 weeks of age
4) Let my Momma read to me
5) I will schedule my crying time so as to not wake up my sister

Riley
1) Stop "tooting", or at the very least, stop with the smelly toots
2) Stop bleeding all over the walls
3) Stop burping in my Mom's face
4) Continue to get the Sunday Paper since its the only chore I have
5) Be nice to my new sister and tolerate Olivia's pokes, hugs and kisses

No comments: