Friday, January 23, 2009

Frosty and Baby Go For a Walk...


Brad and I are still recovering from the lovely stomach flu. Olivia has spent some quality time with YaYa and GaGa over the last few days, we are so thankful they were here to watch her while Brad and I POOKED (puked and pooped) for a few days. I am feeling better, not great, and still weak from not eating for 3 days, but since Brad caught it about 24 hours after me I suspect he won't be back on his feet until this time tomorrow. I am amazed in just 2.5 days I lost 8lbs, if only this could have happened AFTER Avery was born...

After a few hours of working from home this morning I headed over to my parents house to play with Olivia for a little while before her nap, since its so nice outside, almost 55 already and should be close to 60 by this afternoon, she got her coat, put her hat on and pushed the stroller towards the door, clearly she was trying to tell us something. I even took a few videos of her on the "walk" but for some reason they won't upload correctly.


Olivia has her Little Gym Recital tomorrow, but with her still recovering from Bronchiolitis we aren't sure whether she will participate or not, but we are hoping she can at least go for a little while. We don't want her to miss the medal ceremony, she will graduate from Birdie to Beast (very ladylike huh?). Other than that I am guessing we will have a low-key weekend, I was hoping the Nursery Furniture would be here so I could organize the Nursery, but no such luck, it will likely ship today or Monday. I can't wait to have the room put together, only a few more weeks before this little devil child arrives...and for those of you that don't know, she is called devil child because she never, I repeat NEVER stops moving...and now that she is large and in charge it isn't the most comfortable thing in the world, but she is still getting her 98 somersaults in every single day...sometimes twice a day.
I go back to Dr. Davis on Tuesday, hopefully we have some progress and we will have a better idea as to whether February 24th will be Avery's Birthday or not...I also see Dr. Wagner (my Endo) on Monday, lets hope my levels are back to normal.
Recommendations:
TV: As always 24 is FABULOUS. We have yet to watch LOST, but are hoping to catch up tonight. And of course I didn't make it through Grey's Anatomy or Private Practice without multiple bouts of sobbing, I am hoping its the hormones and that when I am no longer pregnant I won't cry like a baby at these shows.
Books: The Mother of All Toddler Books...can't say I recommend it since it isn't relevant for all, but I was looking for some guidance on how to prepare Olivia for Avery's arrival and it had some good ideas, so for that I can throw out a recommendation.
I expect to have some Movie Recommendations after this weekend...









No comments: