Saturday, January 24, 2009

18 Months Old...

With all the sickness going around I forgot to report out on Olivia's 18M Check Up...we were hoping to consider it a well check up, but it turned into a sick visit, with several more tests. But we still got all the stats...

Weight: 24 lbs 4oz - 50%, she weighed 24lbs 7oz at 15M, and had weighed 27lbs the week before, so this weight isn't very accurate, its due to her not eating and throwing up for a week.

Height: 33 inches - 75%.

Head - still a HUGE melon - 97%

We are happy to report that Olivia is finally home with us, its been lonely here without her, but we know she had a great time with YaYa and GaGa. She is so lucky to have them here, and they love spending time with her. GaGa calls her "Buddy".

Olivia is still doing 3 breathing treatments a day and her lungs still sound junky, we are hoping it clears up soon, oh how we wish it was bacterial so meds would help, but no such luck. We suspect she will go back to see Dr. Shook later this week to have her ears checked again, we are hoping her lungs are sounding better by then.

We are hoping to spend some time in Avery's Nursery today, but since its right next to Olivia's Room we can't really do all that much while she is napping. I have ordered a few things from ETSY.com, one has already arrived, and we are still waiting on a few others, I can't wait to get everything up on the walls. I am addicted to that site.

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I didn't lead with this...Westchester Commons on 288 will be opening soon, but that isn't the best part...I was reading an article today in the informative Chesterfield Observer that there will be a Noodles and Company opening there this summer. I was reading it in the car on the way to pick up Olivia and when I screamed Brad almost drove off the road...I am SO excited.

Olivia has her 18M pictures tomorrow morning at 9:30, we are hoping for some good ones since we were deadbeats and didn't have her 12M pictures taken other than at Heather House. I will be sure to post them when we get back.

No comments: