Thursday, December 4, 2008

POTS and Pans...

Well its official, Brad has POTS. We are thrilled to finally know what is causing all his dizzy spells, but now its a matter of him getting used to the meds, because right now he feels like Riley is sitting on his chest. We are hoping it will just take a few days for the meds to get into his system and make him feel better. The Doc thinks he will be on meds for 6 months and will then likely be able to come off, clearly isn't a severe case, but it still isn't fun when your husband has to spend his day in the Cardiac Cath Lab.

Olivia had her second flu shot today, she took it like a champ, not a single tear, of course when the doctor tried to listen to her heart you would have thought he was stabbing her with a knife, he said its normal, that after a year they are more and more scared of the doctors and it lasts until they are about 3 years old, something to look forward to. HA. And it wasn't her normal doctor, so maybe that was it.

We are looking forward to the 3rd Annual Tacky Sweater party this weekend, I can't wait to share the pictures with you all on Sunday. They should be GREAT. I have high hopes for the tack. And then Sunday its girls day out at the Bizarre Bazaar, I am so excited.

Speaking of excited. Yesterday afternoon I went online to look at the Winter Wonderland Bedding at Pottery Barn Kids, the quilt was sold out, I slipped into a deep depression. I decided to call the local store and see if they carried it, and JACKPOT they did and they had 4 in stock, so I ran by today and pick up the bedding set for Olivia. I am madly in love with it. I couldn't stop myself, the Holiday stuff in that store is adorable, a fortune, but adorable. I can't wait to put it on Olivia's big girl bed...in 2010. She will likely be in her crib again next year, so we won't get to use it for a little while, but I couldn't pass it up. And did I mention that while I was there I bought the baby her Jumbo Christmas Stocking, I couldn't risk them selling out and her not having a Jumbo Stocking like Olivia's, that just wouldn't be fair.

Work is BUSY...Capital One bought Chevy Chase Bank today, that isn't making me busy, but just wanted to throw that out there. Usually work is quiet and slow in December, but not this year, its craziness. I can't wait for a break, hopefully the week of Christmas will be slower.

1 comment:

oneof4dms said...

That doesn't sound good. Hope Brad is feeling better soon!