Tuesday, December 23, 2008

And her name is....

We have named the littlest one...

Miss. Avery Emerson Turner
Emerson is Brad's Grandmother's Maiden name, just as Olivia's middle name is in honor of my Grandmother's Maiden name. Avery has always been our #2, behind Olivia, however I learned on Olivia's first day of daycare that there was another little girl there named Avery Turner...what are the odds? We immediately gave up the hope of having a little girl named Avery, but then when we found out we were having another little girl we just couldn't let go of the name, its our favorite and we love it, so we decided that at the very most they will be in daycare together for a year or so, but won't be in school together, so we are okay with it, and trilled that we have found a name we love.
I had a prenatal massage today at Salon del Sol, it was nice and relaxing. I wish they had the prenatal table like Nesbit does, since they don't I had to lay on my side for her to get my back...it didn't work so well and that was what you would call my "problem" area, so my back didn't get the attention it needed, but my face, feet and hands feel a little like a slice of heaven.
Poor Olivia, still isn't feel so well. She did have a pretty good day though, the fever didn't spike again until this evening, so she was comfortable most of the day. She took a nice 3.5 hour nap this afternoon, I don't know if she has ever napped that long. Had I been home with her (Brad was) I probably would have checked on her about 32 times to make sure she was still breathing. If the fever is still present tomorrow we likely won't make the trip to Bassett. Bummer. Its tough to change Holiday plans at the last minute, but that's what happens when you have little ones, they get sick and plans go right out the window...I just hope she is on the mend and feeling better soon.
And I am happy to report that Baxter (Shannon's Dog) just has a liver infection, no tumor, which is great news. They picked him and some meds up today and he is back at home with them. They think it might be a case of food contamination...Shannon was going to call PetSmart tonight.

No comments: