Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Welcome to the World Baby Ben...

We got an excellent report on Baby Girl Turner's heart yesterday at the Ultrasound. If you recall they weren't able to check out her ticker at our 20W Scan, so we had to go back. We got some great pics this time, I will post them next time I make it upstairs to use the scanner. Dr. Davis started measuring me...already 1.5 Weeks ahead. She said I could postpone the Gestational Diabetes test until the week of Thanksgiving, so that way the results won't be back until after Thanksgiving. She said she couldn't imagine having to put me on a diabetic diet right before Thanksgiving, even though she has no reason to believe it will come back positive, no signs, other than how big Olivia was...


A big Welcome to World shoutout to Benjamin Addison Tillar, the newest addition to the Tillar Family. April was induced this morning at 7:45am and he arrived at 11:07am...now that is my idea of labor, sign me up for that one. 3 hours...JACKPOT. He weighed in at 8lbs and was 21 inches long...I saw him this afternoon, I wanted to eat him up, he was picure perfect, adorable. I can't wait to see him again, maybe tomorrow.



No comments: