Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sisters....Sisters...

Well it is official, Olivia will be a big sister to her very own little sister. We had the Ultrasound this morning and no sooner did the tech put the wand to my belly did she announce, its another little girl. I was thrilled!!! Brad....not so thrilled.

I of course went right to Pottery Barn Kids on the way to work, picked out her bedding and ordered it. We aren't set on a name yet, so I had to hold back on the personalization...it was hard, good thing Molly lives across the street and can personalize it all for me at a later date.

We will likely order the furniture this week, I can't wait to set the room up and get everything decorated.

We had a great weekend in Charlottesville. The wedding was amazing. Megs looked beautiful and her and Tim seem blissfully happy, which we are thrilled about. Funny story though...picture this: April, Addison, Brad and I, in one room with a king size bed...HA. Not so funny at the time, but funny now.

No big plans for the week or weekend, we are looking forward to a quiet weekend in. Hopefully the Red Sox will turn it around and we will have more baseball to watch this week.

No comments: