Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Timothy Thiel


Many of you have asked for some pictures of Megs Wedding, I don't have any to share, so I stole this one from Dana's Blog...
Brad thought about starting a wedding fund today for the Girls, but I told him I thought we could hold off for a few years...
I am PUMPED. The Britax car seat we have for Olivia is on big time sale so we are scooping one up for Baby Girl Turner, I love finding bargains!
The family took a trip to Cracker Barrel tonight for dinner, Olivia fell madly in love with the apples, she couldn't get enough, her eyes lit up as soon as the first taste hit her lips.
My Mom called on Sunday to share some sad news, Mr. Martin one of her fellow teachers and one of my high school teachers passed away, so sad. On a random side note, my Mom called tonight to tell me his dog, Dexter, who is 6, isn't house trained...strange huh?
And on another side note, someone told me that Palin doesn't believe in Dinosaurs...do people really debate dinosaurs? I think I am going to have to google that, there has to be more to it than ...I believe some people think humans and dinosaurs walked the earth together, maybe that is what she believes. Either way, what the heck does that have to do with anything?
We decided on furniture for Baby Girl Turner's room, we are going with the Starlight Collection from Young America by Stanley Furniture, we are hoping to have it before the Holidays, but ya never know with furniture....
Now all we need to do is pick a name for this little bundle of joy...now that we know its a little girl I don't feel right about calling her Baby Hippo...


No comments: