Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall is here...

I knew it, I just knew it would go from a nice tolerable 70 degrees in the mornings to a frigid 49...are you kidding me? 49 degrees, that is a Northfield Temp, not a Richmond Temp, give me a break. I had to break out Olivia's fleece jacket...

Speaking of Olivia...the poor little girlie has the sniffles. She had a rough rough night last night, woke up around 12 and needed to have her nose suctioned, then she had to cuddle with me in a guest room for a few hours to keep her "upright", but finally went back to her crib around 2:30, the poor thing. We are hoping she has a great day and feels better.

We have a fun, family weekend planned. Tonight we are heading to the State Fair with the Koehler's, I am craving some fried dough and I am betting that Olivia tries to snack on mine..And tomorrow Olivia has The Little Gym in the morning and then we are heading to Chesterfield Berry Farm with The Koehlers to let the kids pick out a pumpkin, go on a hay ride, ride the train, and play in the toddler area, they are going to love it. Of course all of this depends on how Olivia feels, I am so hoping she is feeling up to a fun weekend. If it all works out, I will be sure to post some pics of our little adventures.

And Sunday...wait for it, wait for it...Taco Soup will be on the menu. I cannot wait. I love Football Season, mostly for the food I love to make on Sunday's while Brad and the neighborhood boys watch the games.

Brad had a night ride last night, by 9:45pm I was scared something had happened to him, he still wasn't home, but finally by 10pm he strolled in...

So the debate last night...good gracious. Since this is a family blog I can't share just my opinions, because if you know anything about Leigh and Brad, you know that we are polar political opposites, so I will just say that I didn't laugh out loud as often as I had thought I would, and I will leave it at that...

No comments: