Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cheers....

Sweet Olivia has perfected a new trick...she holds out her sippy cup, yells "cheers" and waits for you to clink your cup or glass against hers...its adorable.

Brad is slowly getting over a cold, he ended up working from home on Friday...

It was a weekend full of delicious food. I love me a slow cooker recipe...delicious. Mac n. Cheese and Baked Apples on Saturday and Chili tonight. Friday night was Chicken Casserole, not a slow cooker recipe but one of Brad's Favorites...and I must mention that I made my very first apple pie on Friday, I used a store bought crust, it just wasn't the same as my Mom's, next time I will be sure to make her crust, because despite my best efforts and a delicious filling, the pie just didn't hit the spot with the store bought crust.

As usual Olivia loved The Little Gym, but was on the quiet side, and we could tell she was tired, after a quick trip to Babies R Us (we changed our minds about the Double Stroller, we still can't make up our minds, do we really need one?) and Chipotle she was zonked on the way home, after her nap we took her temp...100.4...whoops, The Little Gym probably wasn't a good idea, but I had no idea she wasn't feeling well. Poor Thing...she seems to be herself today though, but last night she was a cuddle bug.

Happy Birthday Shout Out to Allison, she turns the BIG 3-0 today. I wish I could be there to celebrate with her...whatever happened to out big plan to go away for our 30th Birthdays...oh yeah, that's right, I went and got knocked up, and the tropical trip went out the window. HA.

Brad started working on Olivia's Swing Set on Saturday evening, Brian came over to help...they sorted the wood...it takes up the WHOLE garage, I can't wait until it makes its way to the backyard.

I forgot to mention in my earlier paragraph about Babies R Us, we got the girls their Halloween Costumes for 2009, they will be THRILLED with our selections.

We are looking forward to Halloween on Friday...Olivia has her 15 month Check Up in the morning and then hopefully baring any reactions to her shots we will go "Trick or Treating" at Capital One in the afternoon and then take pics in the yard with Zack in the early evening before the Trick or Treaters come out...since its a Friday night this year we are guessing they will be out in full force, we have been holding off on our candy purchase this year, because I have to take the Gestational Diabetes test on Wednesday or Thursday, so I didn't want to binge and then fail the test, so I once I take that horrid test, my tunkus will be off to Costco to get the biggest bags of candy you have ever seen...

No comments: