Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Retirement Dad T....

Well its here...Dad T's last day of work. We wish him lots of relaxation and fun in his new found freedom.

And Happy Birthday Susan Miller....you don't look a day over 17.

Olivia's new favorite thing is standing on EVERYTHING, and once she is up and "stable" she throws her hands above her head like a gymnast and yells "TA-DA"...its adorable.

Mom and Dad Worden are looking at Honda Odyssey today...can you imagine them in a mini-van...I am having a hard time. But its cute, they are so excited about their grandchildren that they need to change cars to make it easier to tote them around.

Can I vent for a second....it took me almost 90 minutes to get to work today, what usually takes me 22. On top of that, I had to pee (not very lady-like, I know, but I am pregnant, some of that goes out the window), and THEN, when I pull onto campus it starts pouring, so I basically have to park in the CarMax parking lot, for those of you not familiar with the area, that is FAR away from my building, run inside, in heels and now I look like a drowned rat. Great start to the day huh? Oh yeah, and the "big accident' that caused the super long back up on 288.....no clue, all I saw was a tractor trailer truck pulled over that appeared it had gone into the median...but no other cars were involved. Good Gracious.

And that Duggar family...are you kidding me? 18 Children? 10 Boys and 8 Girls? All with names starting with J? Good God.

And I must confess, our TIVO is overworked, most nights there is at least an hour where its recording two channels and we have to watch a third upstairs...I know I have a problem...

No comments: